Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ima diver
I didn't know you needed a cert and so much gear for that?

[Image: th_muff2.gif]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I think you now need to look at a decent divers watch.

http://www.rolex.com/en/#/en/xml/collect...psea/index

it is Christmas after all.

[cigar]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Little more than I would like to spend Dave.   However, I currently have an Omega Seamaster! 
hahaha yeah... a new diver watch would be nice... but i have to leave something for my friends to buy!

Tank, the reason why I am buying all my own gear is because I live on the water and own a boat!

Also, when I get into financial trouble I tend to do things like this. It's my way of flipping off the lousy economy.
thats awsome bro look like a great time and expensive stuff!Confusedhock:
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
interestingly enough, Diving is NOT an expensive sport. Expensive to start up, but once you have your cert, air costs around $9 per fill. Rentals around $50. An average boat dive around $50. Not bat at all in my book.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:hahaha yeah... a new diver watch would be nice... but i have to leave something for my friends to buy!

Tank, the reason why I am buying all my own gear is because I live on the water and own a boat!

Also, when I get into financial trouble I tend to do things like this. It's my way of flipping off the lousy economy.

Funny how that happens!  In my nightly bouts of drug induced euphoria, I buy cigars with money I don't have and don't remember until the door bell rings. One day soon there is gonna be 1 BIG firesale.  [cigar]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:hahaha yeah... a new diver watch would be nice... but i have to leave something for my friends to buy!

Funny how that happens!  In my nightly bouts of drug induced euphoria, I buy cigars with money I don't have and don't remember until the door bell rings. One day soon there is gonna be 1 BIG firesale.  [cigar]
 Very nice, John..

And T, once you get the will in order, let me know if I am included...k, buddy?

I may plan a hit[pimp]