Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Brooklyn, NY
nyisles Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Welcome from NJ. What's your name?

Hey Jimmie,

The name is Barry and I smoke a lot in NJ in Union on Route 22 at Barrister Cigars. I work in the area a couple of days a week and usually have my post work smoke there!

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"I use to live in Union some 22 years ago. Haven't been around there for years tho. I'm now in Middletown. Small world.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Hey there and welcome from North Dakota!  Smile
nyisles Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:Welcome from Marine Park, Brooklyn [cigar]
Mike! I am in Marine Park/Midwood here myself!

Where do you smoke at?

I like to get my smoke at cigar vault, but there is really no place to kick back and smoke on this side of brooklyn!
I am at the Cigar Vault a lot.  The store owner, Joe, is a personal friend of mine.  I smoke in his office sometimes, but I generally smoke at home.  No one at home but me to complain about cigar smoke [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
nyisles Wrote:

Hey Jimmie,

The name is Barry and I smoke a lot in NJ in Union on Route 22 at Barrister Cigars. I work in the area a couple of days a week and usually have my post work smoke there!

Oh shit... I know who you are.  I've met you a few times over the years.  I remember you back when you hung out at the store in Bay Ridge.  I even saw you come into the Cigar Vault several weeks ago when I was hanging out in the back office with Joe.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

MikeD Wrote:
nyisles Wrote:

Hey Jimmie,

Oh SHIT... I know who you are.  I've met you a few times over the years.  I remember you back when you hung out at the store in Bay Ridge.  I even saw you come into the Cigar Vault several weeks ago when I was hanging out in the back office with Joe.
Sorry Isles...

Anyway, welcome from Loan-Guylan (Oceanside)

Welcome from Long Island[bravo]
Quote:Oh SHIT... I know who you are.  I've met you a few times over the years.  I remember you back when you hung out at the store in Bay Ridge.  I even saw you come into the Cigar Vault several weeks ago when I was hanging out in the back office with Joe.
Ill have to ask Joe who you are... I dont go to the bay rdige place anymore. The new owners and me do not get along. It seems they listen to hearsay and take what was told to them as gold.

The humidor is a good shop, and angelo is a nice guy.. It is ashame he has made an opinion of me based on lies told to him from the person who he bought the store from.
nyisles Wrote:
Quote:Oh SHIT... I know who you are.  I've met you a few times over the years.  I remember you back when you hung out at the store in Bay Ridge.  I even saw you come into the Cigar Vault several weeks ago when I was hanging out in the back office with Joe.
Ill have to ask Joe who you are... I dont go to the bay rdige place anymore. The new owners and me do not get along. It seems they listen to hearsay and take what was told to them as gold.

The humidor is a good shop, and angelo is a nice guy.. It is ashame he has made an opinion of me based on lies told to him from the person who he bought the store from.

I have heard things about Angelo and Dennis that make me avoid the 3rd Ave shop altogether.

Joe at the Cigar Vault calls me "Mike the CSI guy".  He'll know who who you're talking about.

Barry, good to see you here!!