Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gurkha G3
Hey guys, I stopped by the B&M and they had three different Gurkhas (singles) for sale at the $4 a piece. I picked up one of each that they had. There was a G3 (a new smoke from Gurkha) and was wondering if anyone had tried them yet. This is my first Gurkha purchase and am looking forward to trying them, but esp the G3. Thanks in advance and have a Great evening!    AC
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

I hope you enjoy it.  I have had just a handful of Gurka's that stood out for me. Let us know[thumbsup]
Lets us know how it is! 

I usually like Gurkhas as well.
Smile
theres been mixed reviews on the site about Gurkhas.  They do have a large following though so you probably wont have a bad smoke.  make sure to post reviews, and pics!
The G3 has been out a while, as has the G5, IIRC...
Haven't tried either but they are on my list Wink 
I personally have only had one bad Gurkha...
Others aren't fond of them... :?
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
never have been much of a gurkha fan myself. every one i have smoked has been well constructed. they just all tasted pretty similar to me, and it wasn't a taste i particularly cared for. but, obviously, a lot of people do, that's why they make so many, so i hope you enjoy yours.
I actually enjoyed the G3 compared to other ghurkha smokes. Should be a nice smoke for ya[thumbsup]
I enjoy a gurka triple ligero, and the gurka centurian, at about $3-$5 per stick.

Gotta love Cbid, because Gurkha MSRP is laughable.