Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a sample and vendor please
I'm still discovering this vice.  I'd like to try a good sampler from a good vendor.  Any recommendations?
nocsious Wrote:I'm still discovering this vice.  I'd like to try a good sampler from a good vendor.  Any recommendations?
Try talking to Eric.  His screename is Admin, and he started this great site.  He owns TBS cigars and he can whip you something up.

Or you can try Robbie.  His Screename is Robbie and he owns Cordova Cigars.  I know alot of the guys have dealt with him and I've heard nothing but glowing remarks.  He also can whip you up a sampler and send it out.

Of course, you can also try some of the online vendors like Holts.com, and if you dare, Cigarsinternational.com, but becarefull, there have been mixed reviews about Cigarsinternational and thier quality.

Also, your local B & M (brick and mortar) should be able to make selections based on what you tell them you like in a cigar.  If your not sure, tell them you'd like them to select a wide variety.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
I agree with Matt-N-Ga. on this one, hit Eric with a PM, he will take great care of you. Oh and [welcome] to Stogie Chat!
I hate to repeat what everyone else has said, but I concur. I would give Robbie I try too. He will hook you up. He just demolished me with a bomb of Ashtons. A true BOLT. Welcome to the world of cigars my friend. You have started on a slippery slope downwards lol Smile
All great people.  I also dealt with Hal at Empire Cigars and he helped me out tremendously on a box split.  With all these guys, make sure to mention your SC affiliation.