Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nintendo Wii
Any help finding one at MSRP is apprecaited.  I will not pay more for it than it's worth though and need this to be new in box. 

Thanks in advance.
Have you checked your local Best Buy?
I mite be able to help you out i'll make a few call to some friend and let  you know
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
I'll keep an eye out.  Wink
chris1980 Wrote:I mite be able to help you out i'll make a few call to some friend and let  you know
Same here
[Image: 8008559_sb.jpg]

Our Price:
$249.99

Best buy-sold out

if(typeof(skutypecde)!="undefined"){if(skutypecde=="03"){linkKill=false;if(!(document.getElementById("instoreonly"))){
if(document.getElementById("addtocart")){btnSwap=document.getElementById("addtocart");linkKill=true;}
else if(document.getElementById("preorder")){btnSwap=document.getElementById("preorder");linkKill=true;}
else if(document.getElementById("comingsoon")){btnSwap=document.getElementById("comingsoon");}
else if(document.getElementById("soldout")){btnSwap=document.getElementById("soldout");}
btnSwap.src= imgServer+"/en_US/images/global/buttons/btn_instoreonly_pdp.gif";
btnSwap.alt="In Store Only";
if(linkKill){btnSwap.parentNode.href="#";}}}
}

try{
var isOC = false; var plusDiv = document.getElementById('plusblock'); var liTags = plusDiv.getElementsByTagName('li');
for(var i=0,len=liTags.length;i1){ocDiv.style.display = 'none';}
else{plusDiv.parentNode.removeChild(plusDiv.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[0]); plusDiv.parentNode.removeChild(plusDiv);}
}
}

if(isOC){var pb = document.getElementById('priceblock'); }
else if(document.getElementById('pwrprice')){
var pprice = document.getElementById('pwrprice').innerHTML;
var pb = document.getElementById('priceblock');
var sicURL = "olspage.jsp?id=pcat17053&type=page&skuId="+skuid+"&productId="+product;
pb.innerHTML = "Our Price:
See price in cart";
}
}catch(e){}

Thanks guys.  No luck at Best Buy either.  Having no luck at all. Decided at the last minute to get one.  Passed a whole shelf of them around haloween.  They are all over ebay.  I may just wait until after Christmas and catch a sale.  We jam the ps3 but sandi and I wanted to get him a kid gift as we always get him grown-up stuff.  He is at the ackward age of 13.

Dave, my brother in law works at GameStop, and even he can't get a hook up on them.  But, good news, he says that for the first time, the WII should be readily available before Christmas.  If you have trouble finding it in your area, let me know.  I've seen them available in my area for MSRP.   Sounds like a good way to get you to take a road trip out here to Georgia to go shopping, and herfing. [thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Dave, my brother in law works at GameStop, and even he can't get a hook up on them.  But, good news, he says that for the first time, the WII should be readily available before Christmas.  If you have trouble finding it in your area, let me know.  I've seen them available in my area for MSRP.   Sounds like a good way to get you to take a road trip out here to Georgia to go shopping, and herfing. [thumbsup]
[thumbsup]
Dave, go to Target first thing on Sunday morning!  That's when they put the new Wii's out and it's the best time because all the good people are at Church!Big Grin  That's how I got mine and that's how you'll get yours.  If that doesn't work, one of our pharmacists has a friend who's in charge of a Target store up here and I might be able to work some magic.  not sure but I could ask...