Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Week 14
Game of the week is Giants vs Cowboys, imo..  Although I love the Bucs vs panthers match-up.

Titans play the Browns and their 3rd string QB.  I expect a shut-out.

Who are you watching?
madurodave Wrote:Game of the week is Giants vs Cowboys, imo..  Although I love the Bucs vs panthers match-up.

Titans play the Browns and their 3rd string QB.  I expect a shut-out.

Who are you watching?
you mean Cowboys - Steelers?  The Giants are playing the Eagles.  My game of the week vote goes to the Boys @ Steelers..........should be a great game.

Titans will  [color="red"]ROLL[/color] this week.............VY may even get in the game again......[lol]
Game of the week? 

As always the Vikqueens! 
Boy's at Steelers.  I'll take the Boys.  Titans over the browns (big surprise), and giants over the Eagles.  I think the giants vs. Eagles could be the best game of the day.

I'll be hanging out with John at Wiseash Cigars for the Cowboys game, he's a big Cowboys fan, and is having a little herf in honor of the game.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
[doh]  DOH.  Thanks what I meant. 

Go Vikings too.  f the jets and hold one if your a browns fan
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Boy's at Steelers.  I'll take the Boys.  Titans over the browns (big surprise), and giants over the Eagles.  I think the giants vs. Eagles could be the best game of the day.

I'll be hanging out with John at Wiseash Cigars for the Cowboys game, he's a big Cowboys fan, and is having a little herf in honor of the game.

Depends on which Eagles show up.
US_Tank Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Boy's at Steelers.  I'll take the Boys.  Titans over the browns (big surprise), and giants over the Eagles.  I think the giants vs. Eagles could be the best game of the day.

Depends on which Eagles show up.
[lol]

[Image: The+Eagles+-+Hell+Freezes+Over.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Boys/Steelers game is going to be great.  I going with Boys over the Steelers 21-10
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"