Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEA BOMB!!!
I'm always posting about drinking Green Tea when I smoke a stogie and Ktee decides to send me the real thing....freaking awesome...I can't wait to check this tea out..........Many thanks Keith..you are the man[thumbsup]

[Image: cigars1348.jpg]
Cool!  Let us know how it is.
Gotta love Stogie Chat!! Well done Ktee
Yep,  well done Ktee.
     Very cool, ktee!  Depending on what you're currently drinking Steve, loose tea will be a real treat!  HUGE difference in flavor! 

Be mindful of the water you use.  Good water=Good tea.  The water from my tap at home is terrible for tea, so with good teas I find myself reaching for a good spring water. Save your distilled water for your humidor - trust me.

Most of all, ENJOY!
Awesome bomb! Your tea doesn't look like mine. I didn't know you could get it processed.[smokin4]

Attached Files Image(s)

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

steve047 Wrote:I'm always posting about drinking Green Tea when I smoke a stogie and Ktee decides to send me the real thing....freaking awesome...I can't wait to check this tea out..........Many thanks Keith..you are the man[thumbsup]

[Image: cigars1348.jpg]
That is awesome!

Cool!  for a moment, I thought you were tea bagged
very cool bomb [thumbsup]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Sweet!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles