Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy cubans batman!!!
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Dont let me bitch slap you again....I'll make your other knee swell....[wow][bravo2]
[bravo][bravo][cigar]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Look here buddy its done  the hit is already in play just retire and play with those twins...[lol]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
chris1980 Wrote:Look here buddy its done  the hit is already in play just retire and play with those twins...[lol]
JUST BRING IT SON......you dont want this old lion back in the ring....[wow] [bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
great after i beat you i'll put you over my fire place

[Image: LionHead.JPG]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
hahahahahhahahahhahaha
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
chris1980 Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Screw that....IT WAS THE MEDS!
WATCH YOUR SELF[nono] YOUR NEXT !!!!!!![cigar] YOU'LL SEE[wow]

[lol][lol][lol][lol]

Don't you have some water to pour?
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Dont let me bitch slap you again....I'll make your other knee swell....[wow][bravo2]
[bravo][bravo][cigar]
You shouldn't be so happy about that... you'll get stuck babysitting AGAIN...  [happy]