Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Dakota Blizzard
US_Tank Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:Wow.. be safe.  I remember those cold MN days well.  Some scary stuff man

What is scarier?   The ND cold or my frozen brain?    [lol]
frozen dic.... awww never mind.
madurodave Wrote:Wow.. be safe.  I remember those cold MN days well.  Some scary stuff man
pussy!  This ain't nuthin'.  Only one of my nostrils froze shut when I was outside today.  That's not a joke.  One nostril seriously froze shut today.  Gotta love these winters...
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

What is scarier?   The ND cold or my frozen brain?    [lol]
frozen dic.... awww never mind.

The state my dick is always in one might as well say its frozen!  [lol]

macallan2 Wrote:
pussy!  This ain't nuthin'.  Only one of my nostrils froze shut when I was outside today.  That's not a joke.  One nostril seriously froze shut today.  Gotta love these winters...

I did not wear my goggles snowblowing today.   I got hit with the blowback when I did not play the wind right and the snow hit my face and froze my eyeslashes together.   My eyes were fused shut and I could hardly see.  I had to go in to thaw my eyes out.
NOW THAT IS BULLSH!T!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA INSANE!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
US_Tank Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:

I did not wear my goggles snowblowing today.   I got hit with the blowback when I did not play the wind right and the snow hit my face and froze my eyeslashes together.   My eyes were fused shut and I could hardly see.  I had to go in to thaw my eyes out.
thats some crazy cold sh!t right there
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!