Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So i walked into the local crappy discount cigarette store....
For an update, i picked up the rest of the box today.   Its currently a box of 19, as someone must have purchased one (JUST one!) between Sunday and today.  They also had a full box of 55's, for $8 even per stick.   Interesting though, I wasn't under the impression that the 55 was a shark with cedar wrapper.   Same dimensions and everything, it seemed.
Vitamin G Wrote:For an update, i picked up the rest of the box today.   Its currently a box of 19, as someone must have purchased one (JUST one!) between Sunday and today.  They also had a full box of 55's, for $8 even per stick.   Interesting though, I wasn't under the impression that the 55 was a shark with cedar wrapper.   Same dimensions and everything, it seemed.
The 55's are a very good smoke and I would love to purchase some of those or thw whole box??
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Vitamin G Wrote:For an update, i picked up the rest of the box today.   Its currently a box of 19, as someone must have purchased one (JUST one!) between Sunday and today.  They also had a full box of 55's, for $8 even per stick.   Interesting though, I wasn't under the impression that the 55 was a shark with cedar wrapper.   Same dimensions and everything, it seemed.

only the shark has that wierd half-box press thing.

I like the 55's better. My favorite Anejo (I have 3 or 4 boxes of the 55's)
Vitamin G Wrote:For an update, i picked up the rest of the box today. 
Still game to pick up a few from you if interested...  [smokin2]