Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titans vs Steelers
Vitamin G Wrote:See you in the playoffs  Wink
yea...I couldn't find a towel to blow my nose after the game today.  For some reason, they vanished real quick.  Maybe it was after that third turn over...... don't recall.
madurodave Wrote:
Vitamin G Wrote:See you in the playoffs  Wink
yea...I couldn't find a towel to blow my nose after the game today.  For some reason, they vanished real quick.  Maybe it was after that third turn over...... don't recall.

[winner]  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sorry for the bad quality pictures.  I used my blackberry.

A little tailgate action.  Bloody Mary and Anejo Shark to start the day.  It was COLD!!!

[Image: IMG00250.jpg]

Right after we handed Chokelisberger is a$$ the first time.

[Image: IMG00252.jpg]

The second time....

[Image: IMG00255.jpg]

Where are the towels????

[Image: IMG00259.jpg]

After the game, we went to a sports bar and watched the afternoon games.  They had a game on each TV.  Lost my Fantasy championship to the guy that I went to the game with....bastardBig Grin

Go Titans!
Glad you had fun!   Good luck in the playoffs. 
US_Tank Wrote:Glad you had fun!   Good luck in the playoffs. 

Thanks Daryn.  I appreciate it.  At least you saw my pictures....lol  I know your disappointed at the lack of quality and quantity.  I did meet SnoopDog there[cigar]
I never miss a picture.   I am half Japanese don't you know?    I think you need a camera bomb though!  Tongue
US_Tank Wrote:I never miss a picture.   I am half Japanese don't you know?    I think you need a camera bomb though!  Tongue
I have a nice Sony but i forgot it.  I will try to do better[smokin3]
madurodave Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:I never miss a picture.   I am half Japanese don't you know?    I think you need a camera bomb though!  Tongue
I have a nice Sony but i forgot it.  I will try to do better[smokin3]

Do you have a picture of it?
Of my camera? [lol]

No.  Cybershot I think......
I know somebody who got a camera bomb one time...........Wink