Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bamboozled, Hornswaggled, Submitted, Beat Down, Tapped
DAMN !!!!!!![wow] GREAT BOMB
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
ET... thank you for the wonderful gift.  You have gone above and beyond this time.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Gotta love Stogie Chat [bravo2]
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Can't wait to see this one.   Yeah I can vouch for Rob's food situation.   He had to have Mahk and Keith cater the LI Herf. 

ouch.  [baby]

for the record i did make tons of food.  truth of the matter, mark's smoked chicken and pulled pork is so good and such a cult legendary favorite that it makes all other food irrelevant and insignificant.  mark could kick wolfgang puck and emeril's ass with half a smoker.  no doubt.

I havent fired up the smoker in SOOOO long.  Its very sad.  I'll have to soon, and screw sending out cigar bombs, I'm going to send Chicken and Pork bombs!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Can't wait to see this one.   Yeah I can vouch for Rob's food situation.   He had to have Mahk and Keith cater the LI Herf. 

ouch.  [baby]

for the record i did make tons of food.  truth of the matter, mark's smoked chicken and pulled pork is so good and such a cult legendary favorite that it makes all other food irrelevant and insignificant.  mark could kick wolfgang puck and emeril's ass with half a smoker.  no doubt.

I havent fired up the smoker in SOOOO long.  Its very sad.  I'll have to soon, and screw sending out cigar bombs, I'm going to send Chicken and Pork bombs!
If it wasn't for your pulled pork, Mark, we would never invite you to the NY herfs...lolTongue
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]