Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy/Merry whatever

to all those who celebrate it in any way shape or form... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

To everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR.

To those celebrating Kwanzaa or Hanukkah, have a very happy.

To everyone else.. whatever...
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
to all those who celebrate it in any way shape or form... [color="red"]M[/color][color="green"]E[/color][color="red"]R[/color][color="green"]R[/color][color="red"]Y[/color] [color="red"]C[/color][color="green"]H[/color][color="red"]R[/color][color="green"]I[/color][color="red"]S[/color][color="green"]T[/color][color="red"]M[/color][color="green"]A[/color][color="red"]S[/color][color="green"]![/color]

To everyone, [color="violet"]HAPPY NEW YEAR[/color].

To those celebrating [color="darkred"]Kwanzaa[/color] or [color="blue"]Hanukkah[/color], have a very happy.

Wh in the hell celebrates Kwanzaa?Tongue 

Don't forget about Festivus.... [lol]
macallan2 Wrote:
to all those who celebrate it in any way shape or form... [color="red"]M[/color][color="green"]E[/color][color="red"]R[/color][color="green"]R[/color][color="red"]Y[/color] [color="red"]C[/color][color="green"]H[/color][color="red"]R[/color][color="green"]I[/color][color="red"]S[/color][color="green"]T[/color][color="red"]M[/color][color="green"]A[/color][color="red"]S[/color][color="green"]![/color]

To those celebrating [color="darkred"]Kwanzaa[/color] or [color="blue"]Hanukkah[/color], have a very happy.

Happy Festivus.[bravo]
to all those who celebrate it in any way shape or form... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

To everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR.

To those celebrating Kwanzaa or Hanukkah, have a very happy.

could not say it better!!!
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
macallan2 Wrote:

Thousands of people do! 

Merry Christmas John!
:dude: festivus, totally forgotten. LMAO...two threads to wish all the same!! Happy whatever John.....
fishhound Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:

Happy Festivus.[bravo]

[Image: yeahthat.gif] and hope all is well with everyone!

2009 has got to be better.

Have a happy everyone...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Vitamin G Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:

Thousands of people do! 
I had to learn that crap as a kid since my mother (who was White) was all worried about me knowing about my African American heritage as well.  Well, I had a lot of Jewish friends as a kid so I was really confused when I had to learn African words and customs to be able to light the menorah!Tongue  Seriously, the Kwaanzaa candle thingy reminds me of some of the menorahs you see out there.  I still remember one of the themes, Umoja.  It means "unity".  That's pretty fitting for our little SC crew I think.[thumbsup]