Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WORDS FAIL ME....
Friends....I wish i were more elequent,the words to do justice to the act of tremendous generosity bestowed upon me by all of you fail me.I am still very overwhelmed and at a loss to comprehend this event.I am deeply,deeply touched and extremely grateful for your selfless act of kindness.I want to Thank each and everyone of you with sincerest,heartfelt Thanks.I will never forget this for as long as i live,you are the most wonderful,honorable,generous friends on the planet.Thank you from the bottom of my heart....Have a very Merry Christmas.

Tommy.
Merry Christmas Tommy! 
god bless buddy.  merry christmas.
Merry Christmas Pugman.   Pics,  we need pictures.
Merry Christmas Pug!  Whoo-hoo!

Happy Holidays to everyone here!
Merry Christmas Tommy!! Smile 
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Merry Christmas to you Tommy - and you are most welcome!!!   [thumbsup]

Tommy merry christmas and enjoy the smokes buddy
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Merry Christmas Tommy... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Tommy2guns Wrote:Friends....I wish i were more elequent,the words to do justice to the act of tremendous generosity bestowed upon me by all of you fail me.I am still very overwhelmed and at a loss to comprehend this event.I am deeply,deeply touched and extremely grateful for your selfless act of kindness.I want to Thank each and everyone of you with sincerest,heartfelt Thanks.I will never forget this for as long as i live,you are the most wonderful,honorable,generous friends on the planet.Thank you from the bottom of my heart....Have a very Merry Christmas.

Tommy.
Tommy, as I have no family to speak of to see receiving gifts, it is these words that will help me to have a Merry Christmas.  Glad you enjoyed the gift.  Now, get to smokin![bravo]