Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the Road
idiots!! good job tank! its scary to know that these people are basically an unguided missile when behind the wheel of a car. would hate to see someones family destroyed because of that kind of stupidity.
TANK great job boss[thumbsup]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
U da man Tank.......giggidy giggidy

[Image: enos1.jpg]
Good Guys 1

Bad Guys 0

Nice Job Deputy Tankie, you've made the roads just that much safer.[police]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
davidwys Wrote:idiots!! good job tank! its scary to know that these people are basically an unguided missile when behind the wheel of a car. would hate to see someones family destroyed because of that kind of stupidity.

This is exactly why I did it!  Pisses me off to almost get hit by these jokers then see them lighting up!  Fark em!  I had some guns with me I should have provided backup for the first officer until the other's arrived.  Cool
good for you Daryn.
One major problem here, Deputy Dog. You admit to going 75mph when all the ND herf boys know you were flying low at 80mph singing at the top of your lungs to "Sink the Bismark". So you were in violation of the law when the speed limit is 70.[lol]   Just kidding.  I'm glad that you got the Troopers to come out and bust those A-holes!!  Bet you wished you could have screwed your Sig into one of their ears and ask them to twitch.[police]
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
HAHAHAHAHA!   Our speed limit is 75mph.  Tongue   Conditions were not right for going faster. 
US_Tank Wrote:HAHAHAHAHA!   Our speed limit is 75mph.  Tongue   Conditions were not right for going faster. 
Only 2 feet of snow & winds gusting to 60 mhp Tongue Big Grin Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles