Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce Myself
[welcome]from North Carolina and glad to have you! if you got any of those double maduros laying around that you dont have any need for you can shoot them my way, you know just to clear out the clutter. LOL!!!![lol]Just messen with ya. any ways glad to have you!

AC[7up]
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Warm welcome, Rick!  We love having those in "the industry" as Stogie Chat members!  HUGE fan of Sancho Panza Double Maduro (have a unopened box of Don Quixotes in the coolidor), and was turned on to the Excalibur Legends, as well as the Excalibur Maduros this past Summer.

Glad to have you here, Rick! 
Welcome Rick.........glad to have you
[welcome]from Missouri, glad to have you aboard.  Also a big fan of the double maduros [thumbsup]
Rick Villazon Wrote:Sancho Double Maduro is a very good cigar that sells well. Have any of you tried our new Excalibur Legend?
I've had some Excalibur's, but I don't think the Legend is one of them...
I'll have to look out for them... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Welcome. Also a big fan of the Excalibur and Double Maduro.
aracos Wrote:
Rick Villazon Wrote:Sancho Double Maduro is a very good cigar that sells well. Have any of you tried our new Excalibur Legend?
I've had some Excalibur's, but I don't think the Legend is one of them...
I'll have to look out for them... Wink

My main shop has mostly General Cigar cigars.   With the numerous Excalibur's there I have yet to see the "Legend".   It has a red band so you can't miss it.   But I plan to try it out here very soon.  Another week's rest from the travel in the cold.