Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Intro
House, welcome from Tampa Bay. I too am fairly new to cigar smoking (this year) and am a newcomer to Stogiechat.

I certainly understand your being overwhelmed in the humidors around here. I was in one in Tampa that's bigger than some places I've lived. And the available variety also overwhelms. At first I thought I'd settle into a few brands I liked and be happy. Then the more I tried, the more I wanted to try. Now, I think I'll always be wiling to try a new cigar!

Enjoy!
[welcome] from Pensacola, Florida!

I'll probably be heading to Tampa sometime in January.  I'll let you know if I make it down that way...
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
House Wrote:Thank you everyone for the welcomes and suggestions! I really appreciate them... and BTW, the avatar kicks butt.
[thumbsup] You are very welcome!
If I were to make a suggestion to you it would be these.   Not that these are the best or worst by any means but a wide variety to point you to your tastes.   Some are damn good by the way.

La Gloria Cubana Wavell

Any brown label Montecristo

Fuente Hemingway

CAO CX2 and MX2 and Italia

Tatuaje Angeles (red label)

Tatuaje Unico (brown label)

Pepin Blue and White Label

LG Small Batch

Punch Rare Corojo

Camacho SLR and Camacho Corojo

Coronado by La Flor

Don Tomas Sungrown

Romeo y Julieta 1875

And to really get a variety of flavors try these sticks that I personally think suck but you get the idea to how they compare with the others.

Any Ghurka

Cohiba Red Dot (not at all bad but way overpriced for what you get)
[welcome] from Washington State. 
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
You can also add to the list of brand to try:

Ashton

Padron

Hoyo de Monterrey

I'll have to polish some of those off when I get back to FL, but that certainly gives me enough to keep my bank account entertained lol.