Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phatash.com Weekly Specials: Valid Through 1/10/09
Phatash.com Weekly Specials: Valid Through 1/10/09 [Image: 1.jpg?a=1102393609060]
Specials valid through midnight CST on 01/10/09
[color="#000066"][color="#000066"]

We hope you enjoy our weekly specials!

[/color][/color]

[Image: PHATPHIRSTSALE.jpg]
For our first sale of the year we thought that it would be a great opportunity to bring back our famous 20% off sale! Yeah we thought you would like that. So here it is in all of it's shining glory!

You still get to purchase whatever cigar or accessories that you want. Make any purchase over $50 and you just simply take 20% off the bill when you use the coupon code pp20. That's it. No gimmicks and no hassles. Plain and simple!
Purchase online or over the phone and please use coupon code pp20 to receive your discount. (Click here to visit our web site)

Of course there are a few minor restrictions, but it's nothing to worry about. Gift certificates, select closeout and sale merchandise is not eligible for these additional discounts. The $50 minimum does not include tax or shipping charges (it's just on the merchandise). Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this promotion.
Remember this is a limited time offer valid through midnight CST on 01/10/09.
[color="#ff0000"]
USE THIS COUPON ON THE FOLLOWING SPECIALS AND MORE![/color]
Good prices.   And you have Oliva Master Blends!   Smile
Nice, I have been thinking about getting a box of Don Carlos Double Robusto.  Now looks like as good a time as any!

Brad
I would have been nice had I not put something in my cart, typed in the coupon code, and got the "There is nothing to apply your coupon code to" message... [really]

No response to my PM either.   Oh well...   [rob]