Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A dare
We used to have fun like that in the dorm in college...

Fill a paper bag with shaving cream, slip the opening under the door, and stomp on the bag - it would blow it all over the room...

Another guy was always a pain in the ass...   he was going to go away one weekend with a girl to the mountains.  We knew he had class on Friday until just before he had to leave, so that morning when he left for class, we took all of his underwear, stuffed them into the freezer section of his mini-frig, and coated it with water.  It was an ice block!

Ah the good times...

Here is one I am saving:

Get a can of tuna andpoke a few holes in the top with a can opener or whetever.  drain the liquid completely.

On the other end of the can, apply some double stick tape.

On a Friday during the hot summer, stick the can up under the person's desk or somewhere else obscure.  Wait for their reaction Monday...  they will have a hell of a time figuring out where the smell is coming from...  [bravo]

MaytagMan Wrote:Get a can of tuna andpoke a few holes in the top with a can opener or whetever.  drain the liquid completely.

On a Friday during the hot summer, stick the can up under the person's desk or somewhere else obscure.  Wait for their reaction Monday...  they will have a hell of a time figuring out where the smell is coming from...  [bravo]
Jimmie and I did that to someone once... We put an entire tuna fish sandwich in the guys desk (removed a drawer, dropped it in and put back the draw) nothing much came of it. You may have to use a whole fish. Maybe all that oil holds down the bacteria.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:Get a can of tuna andpoke a few holes in the top with a can opener or whetever.  drain the liquid completely.

Jimmie and I did that to someone once... We put an entire tuna fish sandwich in the guys desk (removed a drawer, dropped it in and put back the draw) nothing much came of it. You may have to use a whole fish. Maybe all that oil holds down the bacteria.
I know a whole bunker makes a mess. [lol]