Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illusione F9
I smoked an Illusione f9 today.  It is 6 1/4" x 44.  I payed around $7 for it at my local shop.

Previously I had only smoked the CG 4 from Illusione, and I found it to be excellent.  So, I was excited to try the F9.  The cigar was dark and smooth.  The F9 was very similar flavorwise to the CG 4.  It had subtle spice and a muted sweetness that I really liked.  For me the flavor was very unique.  The cigar was fairly complex, as it went through a number of minor changes throughout its length.  The burn and draw were also excellent.

For anyone who hasn't had a chance to try out the Illusione line, I highly recommend it.

Brad
I like the Illusione line but I've had pretty bad construction problems with them.  Particularly the F9.

I want a box but I'm afraid of what I'll get.

Thanks for the review.
nice review
Thanks for the review!   I am working through a box of these right now, and have had good luck with the contruction.

I like 'em!   [thumbsup]

[user=38]wingo[/user] wrote:
Quote:I like the Illusione line but I've had pretty bad construction problems with them.  Particularly the F9.

I want a box but I'm afraid of what I'll get.

Thanks for the review.

For the price I like them well enough that I would be willing to put up with some construction issues from time to time. Luckily both the sticks I've had to date have been flawless. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Brad
By far one of my favorite manufacturers!  Love the F9, Love the CG4.

If you like Nicaraguan tobacco, you most definately will love the Illusione line!

[thumbsup]