Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When You Herf with Tank and Jimmie
I made a conscience decision to go to bed and they razzed me.   I am fine with that.   But they barged in with camera before I even got settle and snapped a picture.  
US_Tank Wrote:I made a conscience decision to go to bed and they razzed me.   I am fine with that.   But they barged in with camera before I even got settle and snapped a picture.  

Not true. You told us you were laying on the floor with the camera waiting for us, so when we came in yyou were going to snap a pic but after 15 minutes you went on the bed.

Get the story straight and there's no shame in admitting your human after all.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:I made a conscience decision to go to bed and they razzed me.   I am fine with that.   But they barged in with camera before I even got settle and snapped a picture.  

Not true. You told us you were laying on the floor with the camera waiting for us, so when we came in yyou were going to snap a pic but after 15 minutes you went on the bed.

I laid on the floor the following night.  
US_Tank Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

I laid on the floor the following night.  
HAHAHA... I think it was the next morning about 5:30am... an all nighter! 
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
US_Tank Wrote:I laid on the floor the following night.  

okay, whatever you say. I'm not here to argue with you as I can do that home with the wife.

[Image: NDHerfDaryn002.jpg]

[Image: NDHerfDaryn001.jpg]

Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Hey Man,

Glad to see you survived the journey.  Look forward to seeing you again soon.
Jimmy and Daryn need to start their own blog.  Guys are off the chain![lol]
And here is Jimmie just this Sunday.    He spent about 4 hours under this sheet in the middle of the afternoon.    There was severe drukeness involved.

[Image: Orlando2073.jpg]
Yep, That's me and it looks like me.[lol]

So what's your point?  I'm not denying  that I need to sleep or take a nap every now and then.

I still say you were tortured in school.

Honorary Shield Brother
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Yep, That's me and it looks like me.[lol]

So what's your point?  I'm not denying  that I need to sleep or take a nap every now and then.

[color="red"]I still say you were tortured in school.[/color]
ROTFLMAO [winner]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.