Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lunch with Governor Huckabee
tafdom Wrote:Damn Daryn, were you just here or was this somewhere else?

A brush with 15 minutes of fame. LOL  You touched a guy that is SO ANTI tobacco I'm shocked you haven't sold your cigars yet. [lol] Being 10 minutes from his state we get all the vote for me ads. He is way pro gun and that is odd for a tv preacher before he was elected. Go figure.

Ditto!

Very Cool, D!
Wow.......very cool Tank.   [thumbsup]
Very cool Daryn.

A brush with 15 minutes of fame. LOL  You touched a guy that is SO ANTI tobacco I'm shocked you haven't sold your cigars yet. [lol] Being 10 minutes from his state we get all the vote for me ads. He is way pro gun and that is odd for a tv preacher before he was elected. Go figure.

No one polititian has every interest of everyone in commonality.   I was a Mitt Romney supporter but Huckabee holds true conservative principles.    He believes in a fair tax, reduction or elimination of payroll taxes,  free markets, limited goverment, secure borders,  border enforcement, and the ability of corporations to operate legally and legitimately without excess taxation and regulation.

He also likes Greenpeace and the NRA.   I am not worried about his smoking issues.    I don't know where he stands.   But in my priorities I am worried about my industry, my company, and my job security and what Huckabee can offer versus anything cigars.  For I cannot buy cigars without my job.
Why am I not surprised...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
So where is the pics of the Gov passed out? Big Grin Tongue Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:So where is the pics of the Gov passed out? Big Grin Tongue Wink
Yea how come he's standing and not in a chair or bed or in a corner somewhere.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
US_Tank Wrote:

No one polititian has every interest of everyone in commonality.   I was a Mitt Romney supporter but Huckabee holds true conservative principles.    He believes in a fair tax, reduction or elimination of payroll taxes,  free markets, limited goverment, secure borders,  border enforcement, and the ability of corporations to operate legally and legitimately without excess taxation and regulation.

He also likes Greenpeace and the NRA.   I am not worried about his smoking issues.    I don't know where he stands.   But in my priorities I am worried about my industry, my company, and my job security and what Huckabee can offer versus anything cigars.  For I cannot buy cigars without my job.
Well this is how most people vote, with their wallet.
Tank, may I have your autograph? Awesome photos!

Attached Files Image(s)

Tank, glad to hear this did happen.  I know this was something you were really looking forward to.  Now for the real question, did you feel something was accomplished and are you going to have continued dialogue?

P.S.  Don't come home!  It's F'ing COLD!!!![wow]