Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
While Tank is on vacation...
His wife and kids are living through this.....

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USN..._typeahead

She must really love you bro'. Confusedhock:[rob]
Hell ain't it!

We have this alberta clipper slammin down on us too. 4 days ago it was 69* here and we are looking @ 5. They had some guy on the news saying our heaters here are only good to about 15*. That's ugly for us.

[Image: nbkn.jpg]
Slight Chc
Flurries
Lo 18°F
Thursday

[Image: sct.jpg]
Mostly
Sunny
Hi 23°F
Thursday
Night

[Image: nfew.jpg]
Mostly
Clear
Lo 5°F
Friday

[Image: sct.jpg]
Mostly
Sunny
Hi 27°F
Friday
Night

[Image: nfew.jpg]
Mostly
Clear
Lo 20°F
Saturday

[Image: wind.jpg]
Breezy

Hi 44°F
Saturday
Night

[Image: nbkn.jpg]
Slight Chc
Flurries
Lo 29°F
Sunday

[Image: bkn.jpg]
Slight Chc
Flurries
Hi 39°F
Sunday
Night

[Image: nsct.jpg]
Partly
Cloudy
Lo 25°F

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Oh wow, -27.  Confusedhock:  Your wife must love you Tank, to let you get away without her.  lol

It was negative today here too.  Right now its around -20 with a windchill of -43. 
Confusedhock:  Tomorrow high in the high negatives.  Or is that low negatives? 

Hope my car starts in the morning.  :?
What are you guys complaining about.  Don't you know we are in the midst of a severe global warming trend?

[Image: gore_firegloablawarminghoax.jpg]

Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:What are you guys complaining about.  Don't you know we are in the midst of a severe global warming trend?

[Image: gore_firegloablawarminghoax.jpg]

that will cause more severe climate shifts.  colder colds, hotter hots.  Tongue
Djaric Wrote:
Bobgun Wrote:What are you guys complaining about.  Don't you know we are in the midst of a severe global warming trend?

zackly... What we are all experiencing is just an unusual shift in the jet-stream which brought in artic air.

Global climate is not your outdoor thermometer. It is the temperature of the world averaged over a long peroid such as 3 or 4 months.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Djaric Wrote:

zackly... What we are all experiencing is just an unusual shift in the jet-stream which brought in artic air.

Global climate is not your outdoor thermometer. It is the temperature of the world averaged over a long peroid such as 3 or 4 months.
Time will tell.  
I'm not getting into a whole global climate debate.  Tongue
please.  we vote for obama to confirm just how stupid we were.  you're surprised we view a disavowed tobacco farmer as a premier geo-physicist?  it's only natural that al gore can understand millions of years of unrecorded scientific events just like obama can walk on water.  hillary can solve the healthcare issue.  jimmy carter can bring peace to the middle east.  oh.  check those last two. 

i obviously have pushed the profound effects of vicodin on the american public for too long. 

the difference between l. ron hubbard and al gore?  l. ron hubbard was honest about being full of shit for fame and notoriety. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:please.  we vote for obama to confirm just how stupid we were.  you're surprised we view a disavowed tobacco farmer as a premier geo-physicist?  it's only natural that al gore can understand millions of years of unrecorded scientific events just like obama can walk on water.  hillary can solve the healthcare issue.  jimmy carter can bring peace to the middle east.  oh.  check those last two. 

i obviously have pushed the profound effects of vicodin on the american public for too long. 

the difference between l. ron hubbard and al gore?  l. ron hubbard was honest about being full of SHIT for fame and notoriety. 

Well said Robfather!   Just for that I will post a new thread in your honor.   I think you will be pleased.   But first I have to upload the pictures.   [thumbsup]
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:please.  we vote for obama to confirm just how stupid we were.  you're surprised we view a disavowed tobacco farmer as a premier geo-physicist?  it's only natural that al gore can understand millions of years of unrecorded scientific events just like obama can walk on water.  hillary can solve the healthcare issue.  jimmy carter can bring peace to the middle east.  oh.  check those last two. 

the difference between l. ron hubbard and al gore?  l. ron hubbard was honest about being full of SHIT for fame and notoriety. 
Hubbard wrote some decent scifi novels too.