Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been wanting to try these for a while.
I will enjoy one on my up coming vacation.  The others will rest for a while in the humi.

[Image: DSCF0020.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0021.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0023.jpg]

Hopefully they are as good as the reviews.

Zammer
[wow]

Very nice![bravo2]

~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Congrats Zammer!    When we tried this cigar the term we came up with is Tropical.   Excellent smoke.
Zammer217 Wrote:I will enjoy one on my up coming vacation.  The others will rest for a while in the humi.

Hopefully they are as good as the reviews.

Zammer
Zammer, they suck.  PM me before you try one and I'll send you the address to ship them to for "proper disposal"...

[cigar]
Hope you enjoy your vacation and the cigars!!
nice man enjoy those bad boys[bravo2]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
I'll vouch for them.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I've never had one.......... let us know what you think

[drool]
[wow] OH S-IT, you got a hold of one of those fake God of Fire boxes.  To insure your safety, you should immediately ship the box, in its entirety, to me so that I may be ABSOLUTELY SURE, they are PROPERLY disposed of.[lol][lol]

Ok, sorry, had to do that, those are great smokes, I've only ever had one of the Carlito blends, and 2 of the Don Carlos and liked them both immensely, you should really enjoy them, and should you decide they are not for you, feel free to PM me on the offer to dispose of the properly.

Hope you have a great vacation [thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:[wow] OH S-IT, you got a hold of one of those fake God of Fire boxes.  To insure your safety, you should immediately ship the box, in its entirety, to me so that I may be ABSOLUTELY SURE, they are PROPERLY disposed of.[lol][lol]

Ok, sorry, had to do that, those are great smokes, I've only ever had one of the Carlito blends, and 2 of the Don Carlos and liked them both immensely, you should really enjoy them, and should you decide they are not for you, feel free to PM me on the offer to dispose of the properly.

Hope you have a great vacation [thumbsup]
HEY!  BACK of the LINE!!!  [curse][curse][curse][curse]  I was the FIRST to tell him they sucked!!! [lol][lol][lol]