Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little something new from Killer Beans!
I’ve got a little something new for you guys. We started selling this at the store a few weeks ago and the bags have been flying off the shelf.

Here’s what I’m talking about. Our own brand of Hot Chocolate. Now, this isn’t the same hot chocolate that mom use to make. I’m talking about “Big Tuba Cocoa” and it’s spicy! It contains Cayenne Pepper, Ginger, Siagon Cinnamon and some of the very best Cocoa. You’ll get a blast out of every cup.

The bag weighs in at 20 oz and will thrill your taste buds as well as warm your heart. At only $7.00 (plus shipping) per bag it’s hard to resist.

If you’d like to grab one of these bags for yourself or a friend, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include your name, the address you’d like the “Big Tuba Cocoa” shipped to as well as a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order. If you’d rather use a credit card just call me at the store 765.423.7400.

Thanks guys, Jerry
Thanks Jerry.  I may be looking you up.  Sounds interesting.
Sounds good to me too.   Is it an "Add milk" kind of thing, or does it get brewed somehow?
Jerry cocoa sound good. Is there a link on your site that I can just order and pay for the cocoa.

Does your website list all of the coffes you carry, woundering if you carried and Hawaian or Jamacian beans and if what what you recommend to try from your selection that is not to dark of a roast.
[user=699]Keith[/user] wrote:
Quote:Jerry cocoa sound good. Is there a link on your site that I can just order and pay for the cocoa.

Does your website list all of the coffes you carry, woundering if you carried and Hawaian or Jamacian beans and if what what you recommend to try from your selection that is not to dark of a roast.

No Hawaian or Jamacian beans...just too costly and no as many people are will to fork out $40-$50 a lb for them.
[user=872]Vitamin G[/user] wrote:
Quote:Sounds good to me too.   Is it an "Add milk" kind of thing, or does it get brewed somehow?

It's really best if you make it with milk. [happy]
with milk is awesome Big Grin[thumbsup][thumbsup]
Sounds interesting,I may have my friend, Bill Taylor stop by the store and get me a bag.