Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Petition to Cigar Manufacturers
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:Or, wouldn't it be cool if a serial number could act like a bar code and you could read it with an application in your iPhone or Blackberry and it would give you the whole sh$t load of information?!

[Image: CAO_vision.jpg?disposition=download]

i'd be more interested in seeing that for women. Scan them with my iphone and it would tell me if she's easy, taken, what colour unmentionables she is wearing, a psycho...

OK, who wants to start this petition?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:Or, wouldn't it be cool if a serial number could act like a bar code and you could read it with an application in your iPhone or Blackberry and it would give you the whole sh$t load of information?!

[Image: CAO_vision.jpg?disposition=download]

i'd be more interested in seeing that for women. Scan them with my iphone and it would tell me if she's easy, taken, what colour unmentionables she is wearing, a psycho...

OK, who wants to start this petition?
HA, HA, HA, HA, HA! I just saw this. Skipper, you are seriously demented. [lol][lol]

Okay, I'll work on that database. Maybe I can merge it with a database for cigar information vis a viz my petition.

Red Head, single, well-aged, er, I mean used... er, I mean experienced. She's got a well fermented filler and binder. Er, maybe she just needs a filler. Ah, what the hell, just fill-her up. [lol][lol][lol]

This is not good.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com