Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Just Rebuilt Her Too!
[wow]Oh man Tank.....It must be bad!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK[really]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
[Image: thread_is_worthless.jpg]

[Image: postpics.gif]
Details tank! come on!!
Big Grin
No camera cord.   Have to buy one on Wednesday.   Sad   I am hiding out at a secret location.
US_Tank Wrote:No camera cord.   Have to buy one on Wednesday.   Sad   I am hiding out at a secret location.
Your secret location is not so secret. I know where you are Tanky boy.Tongue
I lojacked the last bomb I sent Tank ...I know his precise location ...as I know he never leaves home without his Tat blacks !!
Looks like Tank has been beaten into submission over the last few months...    he just may be beyond rebuilding!   [bravo][winner][bravo][winner][lol][lol][lol][lol]

fishhound Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:No camera cord.   Have to buy one on Wednesday.   Sad   I am hiding out at a secret location.
Your secret location is not so secret. I know where you are Tanky boy.Tongue

All you know is the general location.   Only a handful of Stogie Chat members know the correct location of the Fortress of Solitude.
Yes I had to hightail it out of Fargo.   The Tank residence destroyed, the wife all pissed off at another Stogie Chat bomb wrecking things.  

The bomb by TheFife aka Brad hit me and now I am on the run.    The Tank is hanging at the Fortress of Solitude in the great north.   I have eyes on the back of my head and I sit in ambush in case TheFife is out for more blood.

Damage pics coming soon as soon as I can go buy a camera cord.