Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God of Fires
Zammer217 Wrote:I recently picked up a box of 2005 Carilto's Double Robustos would you be interested in a trade?

Zammer

If you have not traded with Robfather yet I will trade!
Frankly i think it's just a testament to the persuasive skills and overall good guy charm of the tank that he can turn a hardened littophile to a fuente product.  i salute your skill sir.Smile
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Frankly i think it's just a testament to the persuasive skills and overall good guy charm of the tank that he can turn a hardened littophile to a fuente product.  i salute your skill sir.Smile

I better put my boots on,sh!ts getting deep in here.  [lol][lol][lol]
Bluesman455 Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Frankly i think it's just a testament to the persuasive skills and overall good guy charm of the tank that he can turn a hardened littophile to a fuente product.  i salute your skill sir.Smile

[lol]
Bluesman455 Wrote:

i'd go for the full waders when i get started spouting don.  it's gonna get deep right quick.  [lol]
rob, i can get all you want... unfortunately it is MSRP + NY Tobaccy tax
Nothing persuasive here.   I just sent Robfather a good stick.  His respect and courtesy trumped his pride and he lit the thing up on his own accord. 

Like Sam-I-Am in Green Eggs and Ham Robfather found out that he would actually smoke the GOF on a boat,in a moat, on a train in the rain, here or there and everywhere!  
[Image: septic-tank-cleaning-1.jpg]

[thumbsup]
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:rob, i can get all you want... unfortunately it is MSRP + NY Tobaccy tax
thanks john.
I have a 2005 box I purchased from LZ.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore