Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little girl getting ready for surgery
How's little Barbara doing today?[thumbsup]
Almirante Pirata
hope all is well.  best thing we ever did for my zacky
SenorSmoke Wrote:How's little Barbara doing today?[thumbsup]
She is doing.... Thats about it. She is hurting BAD even with the med's. Today all that she ate was ice pops and ice cream. she will not eat anything like mashed potatos or choc pudding. I hate it for her. This is when a dad wishes that he can take all the pain away. Thanks giys for your concern!!
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

stogiedad.1 Wrote:
SenorSmoke Wrote:How's little Barbara doing today?[thumbsup]
She is doing.... Thats about it. She is hurting BAD even with the med's. Today all that she ate was ice pops and ice cream. she will not eat anything like mashed potatos or choc pudding. I hate it for her. This is when a dad wishes that he can take all the pain away. Thanks giys for your concern!!

I so remember those days... My little guy had a knack for getting hurt. Too many times I had him in for stitches. By the time he was 5 he had plastic surgery 4 times. His head was a rock/couch/swing/bat magnet.

I felt like a little piece of me died inside each time. But you know it all passes and one day you'll be telling her future husband or her kids all about it.
[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=1323]stogiedad.1[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=62]SenorSmoke[/user] wrote:
Quote:How's little Barbara doing today?[thumbsup]

I so remember those days... My little guy had a knack for getting hurt. Too many times I had him in for stitches. By the time he was 5 he had plastic surgery 4 times. His head was a rock/couch/swing/bat magnet.

I felt like a little piece of me died inside each time. But you know it all passes and one day you'll be telling her future husband or her kids all about it.

Please dont even let me think about this!!! SHe is daddys little girl and she needs to stay this way! ((((I WISH!!!!)))) The boy/man ahd better make sure that he is a good guy or he may meet his maker before he wants to. May have to get the NC herf boys to gather and have a sunday go to meeting and see what comes about if he aint a good guy.

Thanks to all of you guys that thought and prayed for her!!! she is doing a little better today than the other day. she is now eating grits, gravey, jellow, mac and cheese, and other almost solid food. she is doing much better than her 9 yr old cousin that had to go the hospital tonight for a bleeding throat. ( her cousin had the same thing minus the ear tube removal). she si still there now and may have to had some more work done to correct the bleeding.

Thanks, AC
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Sorry I'm a little late on this. Great to hear that she is doing better. Hope she is back to 100% very soon.