Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from CA
Welcome from NYC [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
welcome from nj
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
[welcome] from Georgia. 

My recommendation for trying new cigars is simple, buy a 5er of everything you can get your hands on, and the ones you don't like, just send them to me, I'll dispose of them properly for ya [lol]

I prefer Oliva, I mean, "recommend" Oliva.  Probably one of the best out there for consistency and price.  Camacho is a great company, but they are bit more expensive, great smokes though.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
welcome to Stogie Chat......glad you made it.  [thumbsup]
I have a question regarding the heartfelt beads. I ordered 1 pound of beads for my 48qt coolidor. Will it hurt my cigars if I use to many beads?
Welcome from ND.   Yes it can get expensive.   As for the beads they should maintain a level of humidity so I don't think you can overdo it.   There are smarter minds than I that can offer some insight if they see this post.

I would suggest asking this question in the Cigar 101 thread.
[welcome] From Tennessee.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.