Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hit by SmokyOneKenobi
Will have to post a picture later, but i just wanted to say thank you.  your 5'er DID seem to somehow damage my plumbing, because during the home inspection we ran every faucet for 20mins and no leaks...    This morning I go to take a shower, and now there's water running into my kitchen, as if the upstairs shower isn't even connected to a drain.  There's gotta be at least a gallon just on my floor.

Home Warranty Time!
way to go smokey![bravo]
The pearls of being a homeowner. Hopefully Smokey made your day a little better and brighter.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I'm glad it made it's way to you..........

sucks about your plumbing though.  Hopefully it isn't anything major. 
I had a similar issue when i bought my first house, only it was water seeping in from the foundation.  turns out I had the Blue Poly crap supply line and it burst, 3 days after moving in, it burst about 4 feet from the crawlspace area and flooded it.  That was a messy clean up.  I hope everything works out for ya bro. [thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
WTG smoky! Tennessee bomber

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.