Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
picked up the brown bag sampler
lol well i hope i get atleast a few decent ones..but i guess the fun is in opening it and seeing what you get..like xmas..lol

If you happen to get one of the 5 Vegas Series A let us know how it is. It's a smoke that I've been thinking of trying. I know that Cigars International seems to be big on the 5 Vegas line so I'd be betting that you get one or several of them.

will do my best to post reviews..im not that seasoned yet to were i can pick out certain flavors yet..lol

ok i got the cigars here are the names and a few pics..and yes i know the camera sucks..lol.i was able to find 9 out of the 10 and the value is $37 on the 9 cigars..so not bad..i mean i wasnt expecting to get cohibas and  god of fires..lol

indian tabac cigar maduro
leoninos
vega talanga
barsa bla i think its called
el mejor emerald
5 vegas gold
padilla limitado especial 2006
sol cubano series b
cuba libre
gurkha regent

[Image: 04-03-09_1605.jpg]

[Image: 04-03-09_1612-1.jpg]

[Image: 04-03-09_1609.jpg]
[Image: 04-03-09_1608.jpg]
[Image: 04-03-09_1606.jpg]

denali7432 Wrote:ok i got the cigars here are the names and a few pics..and yes i know the camera sucks..lol.i was able to find 9 out of the 10 and the value is $37 on the 9 cigars..so not bad..i mean i wasnt expecting to get cohibas and  god of fires..lol

indian tabac cigar maduro
leoninos
vega talanga
barsa bla i think its called
el mejor emerald
5 vegas gold
padilla limitado especial 2006
sol cubano series b
cuba libre
gurkha regent

[Image: 04-03-09_1605.jpg]

[Image: 04-03-09_1612-1.jpg]

[Image: 04-03-09_1609.jpg]
[Image: 04-03-09_1608.jpg]
[Image: 04-03-09_1606.jpg]

OK, out of the group you got, I have had the following

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte maduro - Good smoke, I enjoy mine

La Aurora Leoninos - Another good one here, Just picked up my second box ( they are on special till the end of the month)

El Mejor Emerald - not a bad smoke, but not one of the best either. Would not turn one down if offered, but wont run out to get a box either.

As for the rest, they seem like a mixed bag, some will be good and others probably not so, but hey, that is the fun in smoking cigars, new experiences, new cigars and new people.
i added the 10 cigars to the tuppadore and the temp shot up from 72 to 76..i left the lid open a bit to cool down..hope this helps..

Nice selection.

I used to smoke a lot of the Indian Tabac. Nice cigar.

I enjoy the 5 Vegas Gold quite a bit.  Outstanding with coffee.
ok ive smoked 2 cigars one is a favorite here and the other is not..but to me it went the other way..i really didnt enjoy the 5 vegas gold..but i lit up the Gurkha Grand Envoy..and so far its the best cigar ive smoked..so far i have 2 cigars on my list of must haves this Gurkha and the sancho panza..the only thing about the Gurkha is that it has a really strong pull..im a big guy and its still hard to take strong pulls..i usually have to take 4-5 hits at a time where has other cigars ive smoked 2-3 is more then enough..

Gurkha, though they DO produce some quality sticks, put out so much marketing hype that there's a pretty big backlash from the community (IMHO)

Its like if Saturn started advertising themselves as superior to a Ferrari.   Saturn DOES make some good cars, but it would seriously piss people off who actually know better.