Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leon Jimenes
Hey goodfellamatt......check out the last episode of Churros y Puros..we say leon jimenez a few times. Or it might be show I havent uploaded yet...(it was a drinking show so sorry if I cant remember[guiness]).

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:Hey goodfellamatt......check out the last episode of Churros y Puros..we say leon jimenez a few times. Or it might be show I havent uploaded yet...(it was a drinking show so sorry if I cant remember[guiness]).

I try to watch all of your videos and I believe the last one was Kristoff.
"For the man who takes success with ease"
I send a couple Leon's to Bob with a couple hitchhikers to try.   A couple days later I get a PM from Bob that something is on the way in the mail, to be on the lookout.   I told him he didn't have to return fire, but he insisted...

I'm not sure how the postman even delivered the goods because I thought there was a weight limitation on packages.   I open this heavy box and its loaded with some incredible, and I mean incredible COOKIES!   These things are huge, soft, sweet and you can tell its all top notch ingredients used.    For as big & thick as they are, they just melt in your mouth!

Anyone looking for a nice treat....I would look here:
http://www.FamilySecretsBakery.com

Bob, thank you!
ET

DROOL!!!
[Image: groups_3_op_800x530.jpg]
Now that's love. [7up]
YumSmile
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Damn Bob!  Those cookies look like they are to die for!  I may have to make the trip down there just for those puppies!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Dude! YUMMY! Those look delicious.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Why travel when you can order on line. My wife and I have a home kitchen. It is all licensed and that kind of stuff. I work as a mechanic and she is a teacher. Just trying to possibly do something different in life that doesn't involve nasty chemicals, cuts, bruises, ect. Been doing it almost 16 years and it wears on the body. great profession, but cooking is really a love of mine. Pretty much everything we make gets real good feedback. Thanks for all the kind comments guys as well.[winner]