Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Churros Y Puros-CI Anniversary Epicure
Hello SC,

Trust us guys and gals, we tried, we tried to upload full episodes to youtube but being the bandwith Nazis that they are we couldnt. The account was switched to Director which once ment you could upload longer videos and now its just something under the channel name. So I had to chop these episode in half and we are back to parts. But here we go again, none the less, another episode of CYP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-sw1BlNRpw&feature=channel_page P.1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOvQ3bAhpD0&feature=channel P.2
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Great show guys!  I would never have even considered this cigar without this review.  Oh yeah, Scott Rocks! [thumbsup]
Pretty new to the forum but love the reviews.  Great info and funny as hell.  So if someone wanted to  get a cigar reviewed where should they be sent?
Zammer217 Wrote:Pretty new to the forum but love the reviews.  Great info and funny as hell.  So if someone wanted to  get a cigar reviewed where should they be sent?

First off thank you for watching our shows, really appreciative on our part[thumbsup]

We take any cigars from anyone here that want us to smoke em. Send me a private message and I will send you an address. But for time being just sit back and enjoy the shows. We have a few cigars left to review and we have many other videos you can watch.

This is a service we do for fun and not to get paid, so dont feel like we are PBS trying to get something for freeBig Grinlol

<@Wink [lol]southpark fans will get this

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Thanks for another great epi guys [thumbsup]
Dear lord, you said you were going to let them rest a bit, but geez!!!
Vitamin G Wrote:Dear lord, you said you were going to let them rest a bit, but geez!!!

That made em greatBig Grin

But really im glad we did cause they became much better from the forst go ahead.

We try to get to everyone, but its tough when your humi looks like the city dump with bags everywhere from everyone....its like "Where to Start?" but for sure we will get to it all.

So did you enjoy the show or MEH?[really]
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
Vitamin G Wrote:Dear lord, you said you were going to let them rest a bit, but geez!!!

[color="blue"]That made em great[/color]Big Grin
Nuff said [cigar]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
LOL, i wont be watching the show until I get home.   I posted about a year ago, that every time you guys put up a review, i'm either AT work, or about to leave for work.   Friday is my 3-11 shift, so i'll be leaving in 90mins.   

I may actually smoke one while I watch it. 
Vitamin G Wrote:I may actually smoke one while I watch it. 

SWEET!

[thumbsup]

[beer]A Prost to getting off of work[guiness]
George Carlin