Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
secret decoder ring
I'm not sure what you meant, but what I meant was that I'm not going to give out a source open or in private.  I'll let the judgment of senior members prevail.  Maybe I've gone out of bounds here but I don't think so.  Maybe prices is to much information?
Unless you live outside US borders, its probably better to just say they fell from the sky. 

Wink
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:Unless you live outside US borders, its probably better to just say they fell from the sky. 

Wink
[Image: Disney-Chicken-Little-Sky-Falling.jpg] :P
ColbyPants Wrote:Unless you live outside US borders, its probably better to just say they fell from the sky. 

Wink

Dropped by "La cigüeña cubana"...   [rob]

MaytagMan Wrote:

Wink

Dropped by "La cigüeña cubana"...   [rob]

And Again.....THATS WHY BILL IS THE ISHT......[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][lol][winner]

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Actually there was a brief rainstorm and then a beautiful rainbow appeared.  I was drawn to it like a moth to a flame, but then I passed through the candy cane forest and then the Lincoln tunnel.  There I found Cuban cigars.
nocsious Wrote:Actually there was a brief rainstorm and then a beautiful rainbow appeared.  I was drawn to it like a moth to a flame, but then I passed through the candy cane forest and then the Lincoln tunnel.  There I found Cuban cigars.
Hopefully I can "find" some too someday.
"For the man who takes success with ease"