Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need final approval from the pros
aracos Wrote:I don't have half the pallet or near the yrs exp as most of these guys do, but I do enjoy Gurkha's (see my sig block)... While I wouldn't go out of your way to try them, do so when you get a chance... You never know what you may like that most folks don't... Wink

There are better sticks for the money in my mind.  
US_Tank Wrote:
aracos Wrote:I don't have half the pallet or near the yrs exp as most of these guys do, but I do enjoy Gurkha's (see my sig block)... While I wouldn't go out of your way to try them, do so when you get a chance... You never know what you may like that most folks don't... Wink

I won't argue with you there Tank...
The price is one of the major factors in it not being a regular stick in my rotation... But I have enjoyed most of the Gurkha's I have tried...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
aracos Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

I won't argue with you there Tank...
The price is one of the major factors in it not being a regular stick in my rotation... But I have enjoyed most of the Gurkha's I have tried...

I have had some good and some bad.   With so many blends I could not tell you which is which and won't touch them again, except for the few I have in my humi.  

I will smoke the Ghurka while golfing on a windy day.  Big Grin