Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Firm was disbanded
fishhound Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:And thats that. [cigar]
Did that Tatuaje jar upside your head confuse you???? Kneel before the LK son....
Ok I've seen enough disrespect around this board in the last few days, that is it the LK is about to fall and fall hard he will.
I didn't think you made it back on your feet from the KO blow back in May 08! Smile
A mere stumble for the Fish. I see the time has come to humble the man whose ego we pumped up just a little too much.

not just his ego it seems bobaloo.  Tongue

mario you better go easy on all the back slapping there bro.  you're liable to sublux a shoulder.  Tongue
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:And thats that. [cigar]
Did that Tatuaje jar upside your head confuse you???? Kneel before the LK son....
Ok I've seen enough disrespect around this board in the last few days, that is it the LK is about to fall and fall hard he will.
I didn't think you made it back on your feet from the KO blow back in May 08! Smile
A mere stumble for the Fish. I see the time has come to humble the man whose ego we pumped up just a little too much.

not just his ego it seems bobaloo.  Tongue

mario you better go easy on all the back slapping there bro.  you're liable to sublux a shoulder.  Tongue
Tongue[lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
THE LK HAS SHOULDERS OF STEEL!!!!!! [smokin3]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:THE LK HAS SHOULDERS OF STEEL!!!!!! [smokin3]

. . . and kneecaps of . . . wait . . . that doesn't sound right . . . [lol]

[Image: whistling.gif] [Image: whistling.gif] [Image: whistling.gif] [Image: whistling.gif] [Image: whistling.gif] [Image: whistling.gif] [Image: whistling.gif]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Geez! I'm gone for a couple weeks and all hell breaks loose.

The photo of the sardines in the newspaper was a riot. [lol][lol]

There's a storm brewing in the east.

Carry on...

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
[user=26]Dr. Stogie Fresh[/user] wrote:
Quote:Geez! I'm gone for a couple weeks and all hell breaks loose.

Carry on...

Doc

I hear ye Doc.

But in addition ........ here is my 2 cents.

LK (and I use the term very loosely cos it kept his wee face smiling and made him feel special) has a very selective memory.

He has this uncanny knack of turning his defeats around to look like a win in his mind ......... his favourite word is "BUT" ......... AND, as you will no doubt find out Tank ........ his greatest trick, the one he has practised more than any other to ensure perfection

The disappearing act.

As soon as things get a little too much for him to handle he will move on and leave you holding the flack.

You have been warned Tank, and MARIO (for I will from this point forth cease to refer to you as LK), you disappoint me, the measure of a man in m world is by his loyalty to his friends.

I shall now look upon you as a magpie.

Flitting from 1 shiny thing to another, yet never satisfied.

LK no more .......... MM (Magpie Mario) from this day forth.

[cigar]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:[user=26]Dr. Stogie Fresh[/user] wrote:

Carry on...

Doc
I hear ye Doc.

LK (and I use the term very loosely cos it kept his wee face smiling and made him feel special) has a very selective memory.

He has this uncanny knack of turning his defeats around to look like a win in his mind ......... his favourite word is "BUT" ......... AND, as you will no doubt find out Tank ........ his greatest trick, the one he has practised more than any other to ensure perfection

The disappearing act.

As soon as things get a little too much for him to handle he will move on and leave you holding the flack.

You have been warned Tank, and MARIO (for I will from this point forth cease to refer to you as LK), you disappoint me, the measure of a man in m world is by his loyalty to his friends.

[cigar]
Ah, The truth has been told by The Great Robfather and now The Great Parkster!!!!!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Parkster Wrote:[user=26]Dr. Stogie Fresh[/user] wrote:

Carry on...

Doc

I hear ye Doc.

The disappearing act.

[cigar]
Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock: