Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am still alive!!!
I hated you stopped posting after I joined. I feel like I know after having brent for a year + as he always talked about you and "the glory days" of SC 1 and 2.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:I hated you stopped posting after I joined. I feel like I know after having brent for a year + as he always talked about you and "the glory days" of SC 1 and 2.
Floyd is one of the Original Gangstas of SC!
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Hello Floyd, my name is Bob. Sorry to hear about your situation, and hope the courts are generous toward you during your trail. Hang tough and best wishes sent your way.
Glad to see your still kicking!  Sorry to hear about your troubles.  Let us know if theres anything we can do to help you out!

Dude! On one hand, that sucks. On the other, I'm sure glad to see you back on StogieChat. Are you guys still in Lodi? You still see your daughter? Tell Felicia hello from Brent & Becky.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Good to see you again!  My thoughts have been with you. . .
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
yes  we are still in Lodi.  Around the corner and 7 houses down the street from our old home.  It is hard seeing someone else in your house and changing things, it was the first home I had owned.
damn good to see you in here Floyd.  We miss ya around here ya yambag!

Hi Floyd! Great to hear from you again. Has it really been that long since the accident?! I've had my share of knocks from employer lawyers. Nothing but grief. But justice will prevail. Hang in there. Say "Hi" to Felicia from me and Mrs. Doc.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Floyd,
It is great to hear from you guys!  I am sorry about your situation, but I know it will work out for you.  You and Felicia are in my prayers brother.
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com