Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
damn it!!
Buncha sick as people around here got me sick!  f#ck sticks!!!:X
I knew I shouldn't have come over YA BASTAGE! [lol]   It has just been 1, ONE BIG  F U C K E D up day all the way around.  And they said "don't drink the water" [guiness]  Who got what first?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

madurodave Wrote:Buncha sick as people around here got me sick!  f#ck sticks!!!:X
I got it too... I'm sick as a dog   again:X
I had it last week. Three days of >102 fever. It's been a dozen years since I was that sick.
LOL I went on the Nimitz for a couple weeks in January and that's the worst. I was sick as hell every day, as soon as i woke up after my first night, i couldn't breath i was so sick. It's gonna suck when i go on my first full deployment [lol]
Get better fellas!
Damn this shit is everywhere isnt it! I got a bunch of people with the stomach virus around here. They better just stay away from me!
everybody at my house has been snotting on each other for the past few days........I think we are finally getting over it.  Dave I hope I'm not the one that got you sick.........
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:everybody at my house has been snotting on each other for the past few days........I think we are finally getting over it.  Dave I hope I'm not the one that got you sick.........
This post needs a NSFL flag. (Not Safe For Lunch)
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:everybody at my house has been snotting on each other for the past few days........I think we are finally getting over it.  Dave I hope I'm not the one that got you sick.........
This post needs a NSFL flag. (Not Safe For Lunch)

What?  You don't like any boogies on your sammie?  [lol]