Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Left out in the Cold....
Sweet hit from the left coast!! 
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
ktee Wrote:
doubled Wrote:
Hunlock Wrote:
ktee Wrote:hey Tim, glad those smokes made the trek from the west to the east, amazing how greasing a few palms works out [lol]

When you posted those pics of the new humi your buddy gave you, my heart went out thinking how depressing it must be to have a new humi with nothing to put in it.  I thought, instead of sending prozac, these sticks might have an uplifting experience so you don't have to smoke, drink and do drugs, only smoke and drink [lol]

Take care bro, enjoy and keep in touch as we all do in this extended coast to coast family.

ktee

Ktee,

Again, I can't thank you enough. This will not go overlooked! You hit me hard bro, really hard!

These smokes look great, and the weekend is going to be 55*....I know what I'm doin'!!!

Thanks again man!

Tim
Nice smack on a fellow PA brother[thumbsup] And how about it Tim I'm gonna have to break my shorts out this weekend.[winner]
Hope you guys have great weather you are talking about but please don't post any pics of smoking in shorts, those legs have to be pretty white by now Confusedhock:
You got it brother!!!.......Doubt they are as white as Tank's tho....I've seen pics..lol
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.