Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it almost blew my hand off!!!!
So I got a call from my neighbor today sayin there is a weird package at my door that wont stop ticking. I rushed home to see what was going on, and as I walked to my door....KAAABBBBOOOOOOMMM!!!! I barly made it out alive! The blast was heard for miles!!! Wow Ktee, thanks buddy. This is the best package a guy could ask for. I cant wait to enjoy these. Cant wait to reuse the box they came in too....I heard the Westcoast Bomb Squad just picked up some fresh blood...[pimp][thumbsup]

Attached Files Image(s)

ktee, nice hit [thumbsup]
Ha!

Awesome Ktee! [thumbsup]

[7up][7up][7up]

You're crazy bro!.....lol
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Very nice Ktee, those are some lovely smokes, hope you enjoy them Nic.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Awesome Hit!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Is this a new hitman for the West Coast Cartel?   [really][rob]
Very nice great hit!!![bravo2]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
US_Tank Wrote:Is this a new hitman for the West Coast Cartel?   [really][rob]

All I know, is that I have not received his WCC membership application, nor have I received the tribute...    looks like this may be a rogue?

Helluva shot though...   some great sticks there!!!  [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

MaytagMan Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Is this a new hitman for the West Coast Cartel?   [really][rob]

All I know, is that I have not received his WCC membership application, nor have I received the tribute...    looks like this may be a rogue?

Helluva shot though...   some great sticks there!!!  [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

It came from your neck of the woods.   DEAL with it!  [police]
things on the west coast to seem to be heating up.......nice smackdown    [thumbsup]