Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alittle weekend smoke
with a stash like that, the weekend cannot be all bad, no matter what happens

some great sticks there, enjoy! Post a review on one of those, thatbe sweet[thumbsup]
Should you happen to decide that you like that G better than the others, I'll be happy to take the rest off your hands (especially that terrible smoke they call Opus X) for any G's I may have [lol]

Enjoy them my friend, you ahve some really nice smokes, just be carefull with that CAO America, the wrappers are very delicate, over heat it, and it will split and unravel for sure.  My favorite Oliva right now is the Maduro V, but since it's limited and can't be found right now, I go for the V Mumcero or the G perfecto.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
I have to see if i can score acouple more Opus x...maybe pay it forward to you...yeah i love G maduro...I am diggin the Panza double maduro alittle more right now...
It says your location is Boston, there should be tons of stores in your area, and many should carry any of those sticks.  Also, we have a couple of very good retail store owners here as members that are always very happy to help out any SC'er looking for something they can't find.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Hahaha...I was taking about the cohiba's that are in the picture...no more [baby]