Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angelenos
"To salute the connoisseurs around the world who, despite all these obstacles, continue to enjoy passionately enjoy cigars, Keith Park (president of GOF) created Angelenos cigars with longtime partners Carlos and Carlito Fuente. Made with Ecuadorian wrappers and Dominican fillers and binder at Tabacalera A. Fuente y Cia. in the Dominican Republic, Angelenos cigars “combine the smoothness and sophistication of the City of Angels with a touch of the boldness that made the city what it is today.” Four frontmarks are offered: Extra Robusto (5 x 54), Robusto (5 1/4 x 50), Double Robusto (5 3/4 x 52), and Toro (6 1/4 x 48). The line is set to debut this fall" - SMOKE Magazine

The two sizes that are out now are the Lonsdale and the Toro.

I got wind of these from our friend Jack Schwartz, and i've been curious how these are... I'm probably going to pick up a few to try out. at only $12 for the Lonsdale, and $15 for the Toro I figure why not. I love the God of Fire line so we shall see....

http://www.jackschwartz.com/s.996/angelenos-cigars.aspx

Has anyone tried one yet??
Never even heard of them.  With the high price I am sure they will cost I will wait until some other lab rats give them a shot.    Big Grin
I would like to see it come in Brownout (5 x 54), Smog (5 1/4 x 50), Riot (5 3/4 x 52), and Ah-nold (6 1/4 x 48).

I kid, i kid.

I'd still try one   Big Grin
Heard they were mild but have not tried one yet. I have spend enough this month already and it's only the 5th of December. I will probably wait for a review on this one first.
Vitamin G Wrote:I would like to see it come in Brownout (5 x 54), Smog (5 1/4 x 50), Riot (5 3/4 x 52), and Ah-nold (6 1/4 x 48).

I kid, i kid.

I'd still try one   Big Grin
[lol][lol][lol] Thats great