Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just need Some good vibes coming my way
Well the time has finally come and now I have to run interviews for my office. Today is my first one and there are already over 35 people coming in. I know my stuff and all but thought it couldn't hurt to get some good vibes coming my way.
Thank you guys

Chaz.
No wonder you were a little distant when we talked today... Tongue

Good Luck... [thumbsup]
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
It's a good day for you!  I hope it goes well and you get at least one funny story out of it.  After all, what good is a first day if you don't end up with at least one comical anecdote from it all.Wink
good luck Wink
If these are job interviews you're doing, prepare for the time of your life.   Every time my boss tells me i'm doing interviews on any given day, i die a little inside.  I look forward to meeting ANYONE who shows up with a tie, much less the full getup with suit jacket.   I love when people show up with their OTHER job's uniform on.  Unless their wearing fatigues (and are actually in the armed forces), its an automatic DQ.

My favorite is a woman, who threatened me with a lawsuit.  When going to school to be a counselor/therapist/psychologist, you have to pick a theory for your basic, your orientation, your school of thought...  Freud, Gestalt, Cognitive Behavioral, etc...

I asked her what her theoretical orientation was...

She said, "Theoretically, I'm bisexual", showing her complete lack of relevant education.

Then she claimed discrimination.

Vitamin G Wrote:My favorite is a woman, who threatened me with a lawsuit.  When going to school to be a counselor/therapist/psychologist, you have to pick a theory for your basic, your orientation, your school of thought...  Freud, Gestalt, Cognitive Behavioral, etc...

I asked her what her theoretical orientation was...

She said, "Theoretically, I'm bisexual", showing her complete lack of relevant education.

Then she claimed discrimination.

I love it!

Brad