Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Fell Off the Wagon
Well, as some of you know, I told myself back in December that I wasn't buying any more boxes for a while.  I figured the 100+ that I have were enough to get me through a bit.[doh]  At any rate, I was doing well and after the first few days turned into weeks I realized the worst was over.  No more shakes.  I was able to simply delete the emails without seeing what lovelies were on special, etc.  I had even stopped checking OLH every morning when I woke (I really did used to pull it up along with the work email).  Well, last week I decided just to see what was happening over at Wade's.  I figured it might cheer me up just to see all the beautiful offerings.  Then I saw it.  A box of '99 Punch coronas for less than $125 with shipping!Confusedhock:  Before I knew what had happened I had replied to the seller saying I'd take them.  I'm now back in the habit of checking Wade's.  I'm opening all the emails.  [help]

Well, now I really did it.  I decided to start poking around the cabinet at home.  This lead to me deciding I need to do some spring cleaning.  I ordered some beads (just a pound.  I've got it under control).  Lastly, I realized I had an easier way to make more room so I ordered some supplies and plan to get involved with all the recent fun around here!  I guess the point of this post is to say,

They call me Macallan, the cigar adventurer.   You can call me Mac.  I've traveled all over this country to smoke cigars with different people.  I had lost my way and forgotten who I was but I have found clarity in my life.  I know I have a problem and I plan to share it with many of you.  After all, I need more room.Big Grin  Let the adventure begin... [pimp]
Is this per our conversation last week about the box split of Tatuaje's?   Big Grin
US_Tank Wrote:Is this per our conversation last week about the box split of Tatuaje's?   Big Grin
Funny you mention that!  I was talking with my local about how I need to get some of those to split with you and he said, "don't bother with the one but the other's pretty good"  I asked many more questions as to why he felt that way and he got so sick of me that he said, "oh for fuck's sake, just take these and smoke the damned things yourself and tell ME what YOU think!"Big Grin  I'll get to the #2 next week.  It is interesting though that these are a $5 Tat...
So how many steps are in your program? Good luck with them, we are all pulling for you.Big Grin
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
macallan2 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Is this per our conversation last week about the box split of Tatuaje's?   Big Grin
Funny you mention that!  I was talking with my local about how I need to get some of those to split with you and he said, "don't bother with the one but the other's pretty good"  I asked many more questions as to why he felt that way and he got so sick of me that he said, "oh for fuck's sake, just take these and smoke the damned things yourself and tell ME what YOU think!"Big Grin  I'll get to the #2 next week.  It is interesting though that these are a $5 Tat...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!   Let me know!   See Gunnar the trick is this:   Just don't get on the wagon!   [cigar]
Told myself the same thing about 2 months ago...

Now i'm a box of CI Anniversary, box of 5 Vegas A, 5'er of Sinclair triple corojo's, 5'er of Oliva O, and a couple El Cobre's from Davidwys (incoming soon) the richer.
macallan2 Wrote:Well, as some of you know, I told myself back in December that I wasn't buying any more boxes for a while.  I figured the 100+ that I have were enough to get me through a bit.[doh]  At any rate, I was doing well and after the first few days turned into weeks I realized the worst was over.  No more shakes.  I was able to simply delete the emails without seeing what lovelies were on special, etc.  I had even stopped checking OLH every morning when I woke (I really did used to pull it up along with the work email).  Well, last week I decided just to see what was happening over at Wade's.  I figured it might cheer me up just to see all the beautiful offerings.  Then I saw it.  A box of '99 Punch coronas for less than $125 with shipping!Confusedhock:  Before I knew what had happened I had replied to the seller saying I'd take them.  I'm now back in the habit of checking Wade's.  I'm opening all the emails.  [help]

Well, now I really did it.  I decided to start poking around the cabinet at home.  This lead to me deciding I need to do some spring cleaning.  I ordered some beads (just a pound.  I've got it under control).  Lastly, I realized I had an easier way to make more room so I ordered some supplies and plan to get involved with all the recent fun around here!  I guess the point of this post is to say,

They call me Macallan, the cigar adventurer.   You can call me Mac.  I've traveled all over this country to smoke cigars with different people.  I had lost my way and forgotten who I was but I have found clarity in my life.  I know I have a problem and I plan to share it with many of you.  After all, I need more room.Big Grin  Let the adventure begin... [pimp]

Yes, I said I was going to lay off as well[lol]  Silly us[lol]  I feel for the nonbelievers!:dude:

OH is a very dangerous place for a guy on the wagon..:dude: I was over there last nite. got some 97 Punch DC's. and a few other things.....
Vitamin G Wrote:Told myself the same thing about 2 months ago...

Now i'm a box of CI Anniversary, box of 5 Vegas A, 5'er of Sinclair triple corojo's, 5'er of Oliva O, and a couple El Cobre's from Davidwys (incoming soon) the richer.
hmmm looks like you owe someone some cigars Tongue
http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/vi...d=9&page=2
MK 199 Wrote:
Vitamin G Wrote:Told myself the same thing about 2 months ago...

hmmm looks like you owe someone some cigars Tongue
http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=14409&forum_id=9&page=2
[lol]