Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KUMA HERF 3/12
US_Tank Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:We are back from NY but going out as Tank is hungry again.

Pics to follow later.

BTY, Mario ran out of the tab. [wow]

[img]/cigar-forum/images/emoticons/yelrotflmao.gif[/img]lol]">[img]/cigar-forum/images/emoticons/yelrotflmao.gif[/img]lol]">[img]/cigar-forum/images/emoticons/yelrotflmao.gif[/img]lol]">

I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend Sad
As well you should be.....as well as a few others.

Kuma has done me in......I fell a sleep on the train and went three stops past mine. LOL.   Skip would understand best what that means.

Mario........very disappointing bro, I'm laughing as I write this. I can't believe you dinned and ran.......lol The best part is we eat two more boats after you left and Tank was complaining he was still hungry.Confusedhock:

Seems you have lost your title.[img]/cigar-forum/images/emoticons/yelrotflmao.gif[/img]lol]">

Hey Fishhound!  With all due respect.  Mario did get distracted a little.  My wife was on his lap feeding him fudge before the main course arrived!  [img]/cigar-forum/images/emoticons/yelrotflmao.gif[/img]lol]">

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! DISTRACTED INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an afternoon!!! Seeing the Mighty Tank again was great! Meeting Mrs. Tank and Mrs. Mum was great as well. Many laughs!! Once again...the great AMBASSADOR OF STOGIE CHAT, THE MUM strikes again and was the mastermind of this awesome event.

So yes....as soon as I walked in and all the greetings took place, the GREAT KUMA poured me a nice 24oz Sappora Beer and the event begun! Shortly after, Mrs. Tank, guided my the Tank himself, began her strategic plan. She conveniently brought over a 10lb box of SPECIAL FUDGE from ND. She opened the box and started to explain the different flavors. Then she eased closer and hopped on my lap and started to make me taste the different flavors. The room got very warm at that moment and I quickly accepted this strategy and pulled in Mrs. Tank closer! Smile The fudge was outstanding....but the plan failed since it made me more hungry!! HAHAHAHAHAH

Well....I'll let the boys post the pics.....but Tank and I KILLED 5 LARGE plates of KUMA's BEST Sushi!! Two were actually BOATS!!Confusedhock:Confusedhock: Mum BARELY had a piece for himself (HE WAS CURSING US - HAHAHA) and Fishhound snuck in for a few pieces. It was GREAT to see FISH make it to the event!!! Always a class act and a great friend. So sorry not to see other local SC brothers join in on the fun. Sad

Tank and I were going piece for piece....I really underestimated the Mighty Tank. he kept up with the bottomless pit they call the LK! Then when we were done....we were still tied.......Tank got up with speak with some of Mum's friends at the other side of the bar....I quickly grabbed Kuma and ordered a full plate of the Ice Cream Tempura!! I inhaled it in 5 mins.....showed Tank the dish and claimed victory! Being the ULTRA-Competitive Tank.....he quickly grabbed the extra one and licked the plate clean!! DAMNNNNN!!!!! Still tied..... So I guess we are co-Champs there...I never saw that MUCH SUSHI come out in one sitting....it was insane!!

After spending 3 hours with the crew and stuffed....I had to go....said my goodbyes....exchanged bombs with Tank and got hit also from Fish with a beautiful Partagas Series D EL 2001!! Confusedhock:Confusedhock: Tank nailed me with an awesome 5 count box of the new CAIN Habano and then I shanked him in the ribs with a 3pk of the Partagas Lusi's from 2005!

Well the party was still going and I said goodbye....and left.......totally forgetting about the BILL!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH[wow][wow][wow]

I am a few blocks away picking up my car and get a text from MUM stating....YOU SKIPPED OUT ON THE CHECK YOU CHEAP FU$K! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I was like ohhhh sh!t!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA I offered to swing back....but then I just got abused....was called a deadbeat! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA They said I was banned from Kuma's HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! What a riot!! They had me laughing the whole ride home! This time I was smart...no famous bloody marys....last time....I past out when I got home for an hour! LOL

GREAT DAY....GREAT FRIENDS....GREATTTTT FOOD!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
ps......as expected....THE MEGA POWERS REIGN SUPREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Ah, the great Battle Royale! Thanks for the great recap.... Sounds like Mum and Fish need to make sure that none of their fingers were consumed in the carnage! I so need to visit the great Kuma one day!!!

What do you mean licked the plate clean?   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Here is Mario claiming victory!

[Image: JerseyDay1059.jpg]

Tank catching up after getting distracted across the bar!

[Image: JerseyDay1060.jpg]

Trying to one up Mario by licking the place clean!

[Image: JerseyDay1061.jpg]
Word is Mario had to leave because he was having chest pains.... like he did in Wisconsin?

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2008/07/05/Man-charged-with-faking-heart-attacks/UPI-65601215234079

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

Hey Mario ready to do this again?
US_Tank Wrote:Hey Mario ready to do this again?
Of course he is, after all he didn't pay for anything last time.Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Hey Mario ready to do this again?
Of course he is, after all he didn't pay for anything last time.Tongue
ouch!