Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it wrong to enjoy and smile while smoking a
lol...i know just cause a cigar cost alot doesnt mean its going to taste good..but to get this kind of enjoyment out of a $2.50 cigar i thought couldnt happen..lol its a
flor de oliva

There are some great cheap cigars.  Nubs, El Cobres, & most CAO's are all great examples. 
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Smoke what you like & like what you smoke.

As long as you enjoy a cigar, price doesn't matter. You'll find that when you buy an expensive cigar, you automatically expect it to be a great smoke...more often than not, you end up a little more disappointed instead.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Smoke what you like & like what you smoke.

As long as you enjoy a cigar, price doesn't matter. You'll find that when you buy an expensive cigar, you automatically expect it to be a great smoke...more often than not, you end up a little more disappointed instead.

[thumbsup].  good advice here!

and mario here's another slogan you can come up with.  ahahahahahahhaa[lol]Tongue
ok i smoked my 2nd and last stick of the flor de oliva just to make sure my judgment was right from the first one..and i was right..this cigar is very good it starts off  a little sweet..but not nasty Acid sweet..then half way thru it not has much and it gets a lil spicy..then after that the sweetness comes back..i dont feel like im qualified enough to post a review on it because im still learning how to pick out the flavors and notes..but off of what i smoked today..this is the 3rd cigar going into my collection..plus a box of 25 churchhills for only $45 is a sweet price..

Those flor de olivas are awesome.  Best priced cigar I think I've ever smoked.  Always been a favorite stick of mine to go to when I can't decide on anything else!  If you like great tasting cigars at a value price you might check out the Cubita SMS.

-Lucas
Whatever you enjoy is all that matters.   We might harp on you for smoking a Backwoods or Swisher Sweets but in reality we have all been there.   And on a backwoods hunting camp if those were the only options I would savor them as if they were my last smokes ever! 
    If you can find enjoyment for $2.50, by all means savor in it, denali7432!  Ask any married Stogie Chat member how much THEY pay for enjoyment!  [lol]

Seriously, though... it's to your benefit to find a solid, modestly-priced smoke.  I agree with Lucas on the Cubita Spanish Market Selection.  You can't lose with those things. 
I'll have to go out and track some of those down tomorrow. Love trying new cigars.
Yup, IMHO, it doesn't matter what you smoke, or how much it costs, as long as you enjoy it!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com