Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: 3 finger bags
Hi.

I see them on here time to time, but I'd like to grab 20-30 of them.

Anyone know where I can purchase less than a whole box? I may be interested in fiver bags if I cannot find any 3 fingers...

Thanks!

Tim
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
I can cut off 7 of your fingers and then you'd be a 3-fngered DOUCHE bag... free.
House Wrote:I can cut off 7 of your fingers and then you'd be a 3-fngered DOUCHE bag... free.

lol....

Watch your step bro. I know your addy.......[lol]

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Well we can settle that next time you visit.  Start picking out your arsenal for the vineyard tour.
Fiver are just about impossible to find. I have to look for  the URL for the 3 finger bags.

Robfather had gifted me some 5 finger bags and I can spare a few when we meet on 3/21.  
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Hunlock Wrote:Hi.

I see them on here time to time, but I'd like to grab 20-30 of them.

Anyone know where I can purchase less than a whole box? I may be interested in fiver bags if I cannot find any 3 fingers...

Thanks!

Tim

Hey Tim,

I'd like to go in on a split of 5'ers if possible.  I too will settle for 3's if 5's are not available.

Ross
If your still looking I have a few I can part with...
May not be 20, but close to it...

Just pm me your address...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Fiver are just about impossible to find. I have to look for  the URL for the 3 finger bags.

Robfather had gifted me some 5 finger bags and I can spare a few when we meet on 3/21.  

Thanks Jimmie.

The url would be sufficient...

THANKS!

aracos Wrote:If your still looking I have a few I can part with...
May not be 20, but close to it...

Just pm me your address...

Offer/PM sent!

Thanks!

Hunlock Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Fiver are just about impossible to find. I have to look for  the URL for the 3 finger bags.

Thanks Jimmie.

The url would be sufficient...

THANKS!
http://www.thecigarstore.com/product.php?p=295
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore