Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Blizzard of the Year
Video footage and daytime temp coverage.

http://www.weather.com/multimedia/videoplayer.html?clip=2907&from=hp_video_1
Dude,where is your snow fence to keep the drifts down in your driveway?Confusedhock:
Well the temps will dip to 15 below tonight but the winds will die down so the minus 50 windchills we thought we might get will not happen thankfully.  Yeah we are digging out.   Then the snow plow comes by right after I get done snowblowing and throws 3 feet of snow at the end of my driveway.  [curse]

We got some killer drifts though.
US_Tank Wrote:Well the temps will dip to 15 below tonight but the winds will die down so the minus 50 windchills we thought we might get will not happen thankfully.  Yeah we are digging out.   Then the snow plow comes by right after I get done snowblowing and throws 3 feet of snow at the end of my driveway.  [curse]

We got some killer drifts though.

I hate it when that happens (and it usually happens a couple of times at my house)!  I am so lazy that I never fix it.  So I have to back up into my neighbors driveway across the street to get a good running start.  Then I floor it and jump over the mountain of snow at the end of my driveway.  Its usually pretty fun, but I have gotten stuck a couple of times. 

Brad
How come you're not out sunbathing in that snow?Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Wow thats cold!Confusedhock: I love the snow but thats cold!!! Dont worry buddy, springs commin[winner]
Well its 8 below zero now on its way to 22 below tonight.   Then its supposed to warm up later this week.   I am so done with this damn cold.
US_Tank Wrote:Well its 8 below zero now on its way to 22 below tonight.   Then its supposed to warm up later this week.   I am so done with this damn cold.
Yep, it's the coldest it's been in 100 years here on this date!  I'm with you buddy.  This cold can be done for the year!