Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  I've been wanting to try these for a long time but the only B&M that I've seen them at is 60 miles away and wants a little over $10 a pop. Needless to say I wanted them, but not that bad. These were the deal of the day last week at Famous. Two of each kind for a hell of a lot less than I would have paid. Not to mention free shippingBig Grin I can't wait to torch these bad boys up!

[Image: DSC00841.jpg]
"For the man who takes success with ease"
good stuff  [thumbsup]
LOVE THE REDs!!!  WOOHOO!  WTG[cigar]
I like the 601's, the Reds are the best smoke, while the Blues are the easiest IMHO, the green's are supposed to be a knock your socks off strong smoke, but for me, they seemed really young, lots of ammonia to the filler, and they burned terribly.  i've got a few sitting, and hopefully they will  get better.  Even with all the bad, the greens still a good flavor.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
The green will come around.  I have had some that were awesome.  I bought the same deal... my local b&m can't keep the green in stock!
Bah!

These are the kinda of deals you need to post around here DURING the sale!(after procuring yourself one!)   Big Grin
Let the green sit for a while and smoke them on a full stomach.
Vitamin G Wrote:Bah!

These are the kinda of deals you need to post around here DURING the sale!(after procuring yourself one!)   Big Grin
My bad:? I figured only a newbie like myself didn't have 601 in the old humidor. I let you all know the next time I see the saleBig Grin
"For the man who takes success with ease"
If anyone needs 601's at an insane deal pm me. 
the reds are m favorite. The greens, although good, could not be an everyday smoke for me. Not only do you need a full stomach, but you need an hour afterwards to recover. DO NOT DRIVE AFTER SMOKING A GREEN!!!!

trust me, been there...done that.